Welcome to Module Two. At the end of this module, you will understand:
- the purpose, goals, and activities of the steering committee
- who are the members of the steering committee
- how the steering committee is formed
- how steering committee meetings are conducted
- other developmental activities the steering committee is involved in
Please download and print off this checklist to easily track your progress throughout this module.
In Lesson One, you will learn about the purpose, goals, and activities of the steering committee. Please watch the two videos below, read through the lesson material, add your personal notes, and then complete the reflection for this lesson. Remember you can download and print the course material at any time.
Click on the link below to complete the reflection for this lesson.