Welcome to Module One. At this end of this module, you will understand:
- unexpected pregnancy from a pregnancy care centre client’s perspective
- the pressures pregnancy care clients face
- crisis and the steps to crisis intervention
- woman-focused support
- how to listen well
- how to provide options information
- pregnancy loss and the grieving process
- the flow through of a pregnancy care centre
Please download and print off this checklist to easily track your progress throughout this module.
In Lesson One, you will examine unexpected pregnancy from a pregnancy care centre client’s perspective. Please watch the video, read through the lesson material, add your own notes, and complete the reflection for this lesson. You can download and print the course material at any time.
Fill in the form below to complete the reflection for this lesson.